my vidya guru

my vidya guru
AATMODDHARAKA SRI 1008 SRI SATYATMA TIRTHA SRI PADA

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

what is the lesson we learn from water (jala tatva) ?
we learn to be clean , cool with temper and sweet to the soceity. As the water cleases the dirt we too should gain a capacity of cleaning the sins which persist in the world. To have the capacity we have to do holy penances like adhyayana, japa, samkirtana, archana and other ways in nine forms of bhakti.
नरसिंहाचार्य सुळिभावि
मठाधिकारि,
गुंटूर, उत्तरादिमठम्
MOB-9493924608 ; 9490312275 visit my blog: HTTP://narasimhacharyasulibhavi.blogspot.com
to join my sms channel send sms as [ON] space [NARASIMHACHARYASULIBHAVI] to mobile number 9870807070
or http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/narasimhacharyasulibhavi go to this link online
you can see my prashnottara on uttaradimatham's official website uttaradimath.org in the category adhyatma jignyasa

No comments:

Post a Comment