my vidya guru

my vidya guru
AATMODDHARAKA SRI 1008 SRI SATYATMA TIRTHA SRI PADA

Thursday, February 3, 2011

what do we learn from the waning and prospering of the moon?
A) the body will be having birth later grows and finally dies but the soul remains eternal.  As the appearance and disappearance of the moon is a natural and endless process, in the same way life and death is a natural and endless phenomena, don't feel elevated or deteriorated by the two strive hard for moksha.  
नरसिंहाचार्य सुळिभावि
मठाधिकारि,
गुंटूर, उत्तरादिमठम्
MOB-9493924608 ; 9490312275 visit my blog: HTTP://narasimhacharyasulibhavi.blogspot.com
to join my sms channel send sms as [ON] space [NARASIMHACHARYASULIBHAVI] to mobile number 9870807070
or http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/narasimhacharyasulibhavi go to this link online
you can see my prashnottara on uttaradimatham's official website uttaradimath.org in the category adhyatma jignyasa

No comments:

Post a Comment