my vidya guru

my vidya guru
AATMODDHARAKA SRI 1008 SRI SATYATMA TIRTHA SRI PADA

Friday, February 11, 2011

what is the common factor in delight and sorrow?
a) the delight and sorrow always follow each other and as sorrow even though we never ask for it but it comes by itself in the same way delight also comes by itself we need not ask for it. above these two we have to ask for bhakti (devotion) .holy knowledge towards the all-mighty and detachment from worldly desires.
नरसिंहाचार्य सुळिभावि
मठाधिकारि,
गुंटूर, उत्तरादिमठम्
MOB-9493924608 ; 9490312275 visit my blog: HTTP://narasimhacharyasulibhavi.blogspot.com
to join my sms channel send sms as [ON] space [NARASIMHACHARYASULIBHAVI] to mobile number 9870807070
or http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/narasimhacharyasulibhavi go to this link online
you can see my prashnottara on uttaradimatham's official website uttaradimath.org in the category adhyatma jignyasa

No comments:

Post a Comment