my vidya guru

my vidya guru
AATMODDHARAKA SRI 1008 SRI SATYATMA TIRTHA SRI PADA

Sunday, February 6, 2011

what do we learn from cobra?
A) the cobra doesn't go in search of the food as other animals do, at the time when the food reaches the cobra it attacks and swallow the prey, in the same way we should be satisfied with the perchance gain (यदृच्छा लाभ संतृप्तिः) this is the lesson we learn from a cobra. 

नरसिंहाचार्य सुळिभावि
मठाधिकारि,
गुंटूर, उत्तरादिमठम्
MOB-9493924608 ; 9490312275 visit my blog: HTTP://narasimhacharyasulibhavi.blogspot.com
to join my sms channel send sms as [ON] space [NARASIMHACHARYASULIBHAVI] to mobile number 9870807070
or http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/narasimhacharyasulibhavi go to this link online
you can see my prashnottara on uttaradimatham's official website uttaradimath.org in the category adhyatma jignyasa

No comments:

Post a Comment