my vidya guru

my vidya guru
AATMODDHARAKA SRI 1008 SRI SATYATMA TIRTHA SRI PADA

Friday, November 5, 2010

happy deepa vali, special Q regarding diwali

1.diwali special Q who killed narakasura krishna or satyabhama?sms Ans to 949392408 or mail me at acharyanarasimhasimha108@gmail.com
 2.name the shishyas of valmiki who chanted ramayanam before sri rama? who is the eldest? reason behind their names?

happy diwali for all of my friends and companions of the holy path called eternal knowledge.


नरसिंहाचार्य सुळिभावि
मठाधिकारि,
गुंटूर, उत्तरादिमठम्
MOB-9493924608 ; 9490312275 visit my blog: HTTP://narasimhacharyasulibhavi.blogspot.com
to join my sms channel send sms as [ON] space [NARASIMHACHARYASULIBHAVI] to mobile number 9870807070
or http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/narasimhacharyasulibhavi go to this link online
you can see my prashnottara on uttaradimatham's official website uttaradimath.org in the category adhyatma jignyasa

No comments:

Post a Comment