my vidya guru

my vidya guru
AATMODDHARAKA SRI 1008 SRI SATYATMA TIRTHA SRI PADA

Monday, November 21, 2011

WHY DID NOT THE CURSE OF BRAHMIN KUMARA SHRUNGI TREMBLED KING PARIKSITA?

A) A person who is devoted to the All-Mighty sri hari  and always listens to the heavenly stories of sri hari is never trembled by anything in this world.
नोत्तम श्लोक वार्तानां  जुषतां तत्कथामृतम् ।
स्यात्सम्भ्रमो अन्तकालेऽपि स्मरतां तत्पदाम्बुजम् ।। (भागवतम्)

नरसिंहाचार्य सुळिभावि
मठाधिकारि,
गुंटूर, उत्तरादिमठम्
MOB-7396765108 visit my blog: HTTP://narasimhacharyasulibhavi.blogspot.com
to join my sms channel send sms as [ON] space [NARASIMHACHARYASULIBHAVI] to mobile number 9870807070
or http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/narasimhacharyasulibhavi go to this link online
you can see my prashnottara on uttaradimatham's official website uttaradimath.org in the category adhyatma jignyasa

No comments:

Post a Comment