my vidya guru

my vidya guru
AATMODDHARAKA SRI 1008 SRI SATYATMA TIRTHA SRI PADA

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Q) What is known as antar dekksha (inner deeksha or mental devotion) towards the All-Mighty sri hari?
A) Sri hari gives me all good things (sarveshta data),he removes all the anishtas (evils) ,he is sarvottama, he is my swamy, i am always his dasa. such mental feel towards sri hari the GOD is called as antar deeksha (inner deeksha).
अयं सर्वेष्ट दाता मे सर्वानिष्ट निवारकः ।
सर्वोत्कृष्टः अयमेवैकः तदीयोहं स मे पतिः ।
इति ज्ञानं निश्चलं तु सा दीक्षा ह्यांतरी मता ।। (विष्णु रहस्य)
नरसिंहाचार्य सुळिभावि
मठाधिकारि,
गुंटूर, उत्तरादिमठम्
MOB-9493924608 ; 9490312275 visit my blog: HTTP://narasimhacharyasulibhavi.blogspot.com
to join my sms channel send sms as [ON] space [NARASIMHACHARYASULIBHAVI] to mobile number 9870807070
or http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/narasimhacharyasulibhavi go to this link online
you can see my prashnottara on uttaradimatham's official website uttaradimath.org in the category adhyatma jignyasa

No comments:

Post a Comment